A hospital-wide solution for pharmacists, physicians and nurses, Lexicomp provides clinicians access to two drug information resources within a single interface:
- Lexicomp - provides clear, concise, point-of-care drug information, including dosing, administration, warnings and precautions, as well as clinical content, such as clinical practice guidelines, IV compatibility from Trissel's 2 Clinical Pharmaceutics Database, and other tools. GSA scheduled.
- AHFS - offers an extensive research solution, recognized as a CMS compendium to assist in reimbursement
- Formulink - A customizable formulary offering that is integrated in Lexicomp and for customers with UpToDate and Lexicomp, can be integrated into UpToDate. Improve communications between P&T committees and prescribers and improve operational efficiencies.
Databases and Decision Support Modules
Our wide array of databases enables users to quickly locate information on an extensive range of topics, including pediatric, adult, and geriatric dosing and guidelines, IV compatibility, patient education, international drugs, infectious diseases, pregnancy and lactation, and more.
- Faster Answers, Increased Efficiency - Studies have shown that Lexicomp helps clinicians find answers to tough clinical questions faster than other commonly used drug information resources, helping increase your institution's system-wide efficiency.
- Formulary Decision Support Module - Specialized resources and valuable content from Facts & Comparisons add a greater depth of information and tools to help support formulary management and clinical decisions. Includes comparative data tools, comparative efficacy, class monographs, and Formulary Monograph Service.Learn More
- Higher Satisfaction - A study ranks Lexicomp as the most preferred database by the majority of users, leaving customers more satisfied.
- Broader Use - Used throughout the entire hospital by all clinicians — pharmacists, physicians and nurses — and on the most popular smartphones and tablets.
- UpToDate Linking - Link directly from Lexicomp to UpToDate to create the ultimate clinical decision support resource! Without exiting your workflow, subscribers to both applications can toggle between Lexicomp drug information and UpToDate disease topics to help inform diagnosis and treatment decisions.
Need more information?
If you're looking to purchase on behalf of your organization, call us at 855.633.0577 or fill out our online form and we'll have someone contact you!
Purchase as an Individual
Are you an individual pharmacist, physician, nurse, advanced practice nurse, physician assistant, or dentist looking to purchase a Lexicomp solution for yourself?