Wolters Kluwer Clinical Drug Information is focused on providing the most current, clinically relevant content to help clinicians improve point-of-care decisions. Our clients rely on our real-time publishing model for the latest information to make the best decisions for their patients.
Our clinical team performs active surveillance of the FDA, pharmaceutical industry, and clinical literature, researching the latest findings on drugs, indications, warnings, and interactions.
These are the latest updates that have been made to our databases:
- New Drugs: View a list of the new drugs that have been added to our database in the past 12 months.
- Special Alerts: View a list of the latest important news and warnings of a critical nature, such as Black Box Warnings, that have been identified and published.
- Revisions: Find information on revisions, corrections, or modifications to existing monographs.
- Compendia – Our Lexi-Drugs database is a CMS-approved compendium for off-label medication use in oncology; review a list of medications assessed.
- Off-Label Use Policy – Review the Lexi-Drugs database policy for determining status and level of evidence for off-label drug use in oncology