We provide those responsible for reviewing, editing, and paying for healthcare transactions with continually updated and in-depth drug information to help them remain competitive. Our data and reference solutions are used for balancing the quality and costs of patient care by 17 out of the 20 top-grossing PBMs.
Payers trust Clinical Drug Information solutions to help with:
- Optimized disease management
- Drug benefit administration
- Formulary management
- Dynamic purchasing strategies
- Data analytics
- Medication Therapy Management
Wolters Kluwer Clinical Drug Information is trusted in the market
- Payers - 17 out of 20 of the top-grossing PBMs and 95% of the 20 top health insurance companies use our drug data to adjudicate claims, maintain their formularies, and access their member population
- Hospitals - Used in over 96% of 2014-15 Honor Roll hospitals and children’s hospitals as determined by U.S. News & World Report
- EMRs - 7 of the 10 top-grossing EMRs use our information in CPOE, EMAR, and other clinical functions for inpatient and outpatient
- Retail Pharmacies - 4 of the 5 top-grossing retailers use our solutions to enhance patient safety initiatives, calculate reimbursement values, adjudicate medication claims with PBMs, and support patient consultation
- Hospitals & Healthcare Facilities
- EMR & Healthcare Application Vendors
- Retail & Community Pharmacy
- Drug Manufacturers & Wholesalers
- Universities & Academic Settings
- International Solutions
- Individual Clinicians/Users
Need more information?
Call us at 855.633.0577 or fill out our online form and we'll have someone contact you!
Point of care drug and pricing information
Medication information and clinical decision support tools to support healthcare business processes and transactions.
- Drug information databases covering adult, pediatric, neonatal and geriatric dosing, off-label drug uses, allergies and interactions, pharmacogenomics, patient education, and more
- Decision support modules including drug, drug allergy and duplicate therapy interactions analysis; medical calculators; IV compatibility; and more
Facts & Comparisions® eAnswers
- Patient safety screenings for Drug Utilization Review
- Drug reference information to enhance therapeutic decision making and to help meet state board requirements
- Medication screening to help avoid dispensing errors
- Save time with our comparative tables for side by side comparisons
- Help increase clinician efficiency with on-the-go access to information anytime, anywhere
- Available for the most popular tablets and smartphones, including iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, and Android devices
Our machine-readable data integrate seamlessly into your system to provide fast, sophisticated, context-sensitive, and patient-specific screening, pricing and reimbursement, drug attributes, dosing, patient safety, and interoperability.
Learn how Price Rx helps you deliver the best value to customers and the highest possible return for stakeholdersPlay Video
Online Drug Pricing Analysis
Medi-Span Price Rx
Essential drug pricing information and analytical tools for drug manufacturers and wholesalers.
An internet-based turnkey solution utilized to provide quick answers to all your drug pricing questions. Improve formulary management, therapy cost calculators, and monitoring new drugs with:
- More than 170,000 products with 48 months of inactive data
- Current and comprehensive historical prices based on AWP, DP, CMS FUL, NADAC and WAC
- Payment Allowance Limit for Medicare Part B drugs
- Clinical-dosing information to calculate daily therapy costs
- Drug Application Type data elements include NDA, ANDA, and BLA indicators
- Medi-Span's proprietary Brand Probability data to assist with brand/generic determinations