It’s one thing to offer customers tech support. But it’s a passion and a guiding philosophy to partner with customers for ongoing success when using our solutions. Through implementation guidance, technical support, and ongoing customer help options, Wolters Kluwer Clinical Drug Information makes your success our priority!
- Wolters Kluwer
Clinical Drug Information
Customer & Technical Support
- Extended hours to meet customers’ needs
- Contact us online, or by phone Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-11 p.m. ET, and Saturday-Sunday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m. ET
- 24/7 call center can reach support teams during off hours
- Holiday availability
- Live online chat with technical support Monday-Friday, 9 a.m.-10 p.m. ET, and Saturday-Sunday, 9 a.m.-4 p.m. ET
- U.S.-based, English-speaking support teams, with multi-language support services available
- Active surveying of customers with proactive follow-up to help achieve customers’ desired outcomes and continually improve our service
calls are answered within the first minute
callers report they are overall satisfied with Customer Success services
Average Wait Time16
second average wait time for Customer Success callers
Time to Resolution79%
of cases are resolved in less than 7 days
- An implementation team tailored to your organization’s needs with roles involved in analytics, architecture, and pharmacy informatics. This team includes members from Clinical Drug Information and your organization to form groups designed to support, plan/manage and to provide the deliverables needed for the implementation
- We are involved with all phases of implementation as needed, including pre-sales evaluation and upon project closure
- A defined step-by-step process and for a successful implementation from start to finish, beginning with identification of key stakeholders all the way to implementation testing
Clinical Drug Information customer service is top-shelf. The [implementation] team is very responsive. They got back to us, if not the same day, then in a reasonable time. And we got troubleshooting and problem-solving. It wasn’t just, ‘Go to this page in this manual.’ It was collaborative problem-solving. I love that!
My development team is mostly off-shore, so Medi-Span implementation support helped save me one month in speed to market and about $10,000 in development costs.
Great experience! I don't normally rate this highly for companies but I was left dumbfounded at how easy it was to resolve my issue — I truly expected a long, confused, drawn-out process to figure out how to renew my subscription. I appreciate the help.
I was so pleased to be able to actually speak to someone rather than deal with an automated system. I had wonderful customer service and my problem was quickly resolved.
Very cordial, courteous, helpful and complete. An excellent snapshot of a service-dedicated company.
I appreciate the help provided over the weekend, since I work the night shift just reaching someone during "business hours" can be difficult.